By registering for Titans Junior BasketbalL
- Registered players, coaches and team managers are obliged to follow the Basketball Hawthorn codes of conduct and terms and conditions of participation at all times. Detail available in the 'league g
- Any withdrawal of a member after the closing registration date will result in a minimum $50 fee.
- Any withdrawal from a team once the season has commenced with result in a $50 fee plus $10 for each round that has passed up until the withdrawal notification date. This fee will come from the Titans Fee element of your registration.
- Refunds are not able to include the Basketball Hawthorn component. You are welcome to follow that up with the league direct. www.basketballhawthorn.com.au
SUMMER SLAM: Please note that there is a 'no refund' policy for the Summer Slam competition in Term 1, 20201. So, our refund policy only applies to the components we can refund (club level costs/ less than half the overall 'club fee').
Term & Conditions:
- By registering as a member into Basketball Hawthorn (BH) competitions, that member acknowledges they are aware of, and agree to, the terms and conditions of entry as a Basketball Victoria (BV) affiliated member. This includes;
BH Competition By-Laws
BH & BV Child Protection Policies
BV Codes of Conduct
BV Member Protection By-Laws
- BH Policies can be found here: www.hawthornbasketball.com.au/hba-policies-and-procedures
- BV Policies can be found here: www.basketballvictoria.com.au/policies
- Players have limited medical/injury cover under the Basketball Victoria Insurance Policy
- Places for teams are subject to availability and applicants should not assume automatic entry into the competition
- All competitions are offered subject to sufficient registrations being received. BH reserves the right to modified &/or revoke competitions in the best interests of those competitions. Any teams impacted by these changes will be communicated via the nominated club delegate
Basketball Hawthorn – Financial Resilience Levy:
As a result of the COVID pandemic and subsequent closure of operations, in 2021 Basketball Hawthorn has introduced a financial resilience fee to help pay down historic debt in order to future-proof the finances of the Association, and to provide the opportunity for enhanced investment and infrastructure in the future. BH wants to recommence play in a safe, affordable and financially responsible manner to provide for a sustainable association well into the future. The financial resilience model carefully enables competitions to be run in a profitable but affordable manner that enables all Basketball Hawthorn debts to be repaid in full within four years.